Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Finished: Making a Brooch Pin out of a recycled Aluminum Soda Can ~ 8 of 8 photos

Finished: Making a Brooch Pin out of a recycled Aluminum Soda Can ~ 8 of 8 photos
art studio design plans
Image by Urban Woodswalker
Finally! The last photo!!!!

I am too tired to type anything more.

FINIS


Rocket Flyer
art studio design plans
Image by kmakice


Making a Brooch Pin out of a recycled Aluminum Soda Can ~ 4 of 8 photos
art studio design plans
Image by Urban Woodswalker
Here is the pin, with all the tools in the background. yep, I use an OSHA approved chemical respirator. Not fun at all but gotta save my lungs.


DESK: Making a Brooch Pin out of a recycled Aluminum Soda Can ~ 2 of 8 photos
art studio design plans
Image by Urban Woodswalker
My work desk from above.

Can you tell I adore the color RED? ! ?

I am working on making pins from recycled aluminum cans. they involve many layers, sewing, gluing, and even a tiny heart bead on the green one.


The Layered and Shadow effects: Making a Brooch Pin out of a recycled Aluminum Soda Can ~ 6 of 8 photos
art studio design plans
Image by Urban Woodswalker
I find photography difficult. I am please with how this side view came out. It shows the layering of the felt, and EVA foam, and the shadow was totally unplanned!

No comments:

Post a Comment