Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cool Design Art Deco images

Art Deco Christ (Laprida Cemetery)
design art deco
Image by Ostrosky Photos
La foto muestra un detalle del Cristo, elemento principal de la fachada del cementerio de la localidad de Laprida, hecha en estilo Art Deco por el arquictecto Francisco Salamone.
Mas info: es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Salamone

The photo shows a detail of the CHrist, the main feature of the facade of the cemetery of the town of Laprida in Buenos AIres province, Argentina. It was designed in ARt Deco style by architect Franciso Salamone.
More info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Salamone


Living Room--Art Deco
design art deco
Image by Universal Pops
By accident I found myself in the Art Deco-Art Nouveau display at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts in Richmond. Even though I'm not much interested in decorative arts, I became fascinated with the items on display.

I took photos of this item to see how well my new camera worked indoors (and to see what I could learn about using light sources). Later, I began taking shots of explanatory material. I know nothing of this item

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License




Art Déco Montréal
design art deco
Image by colros
David Hanks giving his guided tour for Art Déco Montréal of American Streamlined Design: The World of Tomorrow, www.mmfa.qc.ca/en/expositions/exposition_43.html

No comments:

Post a Comment