Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Jesus' birthday celebration and singing and showing my painted and digital creations over the years" by mimitalks, married w/children

"Jesus' birthday celebration and singing and showing my painted and digital creations over the years" by mimitalks, married w/children
design your own clip art
Image by mimitalks, married w/children
View in HD. Check out comments. I like to share my stuff with friends.
Free images/crafts to do, etc.
Slideshow 1: www.flickr.com/photos/mimitalks/sets/72157625504405632/show/
Slideshow 2: www.flickr.com/photos/mimitalks/sets/72157622841951513/show/

Sharing my painted or paper crafts, digital creations and Christmas items done over the years in my effort to celebrate Jesus' birthday. The song is the latter part of E-leigh's rendition of "All I Want for Christmas is You" (made famous by Mariah Carey).

I've done this for years. You can see my efforts in 2007 were a lot more amateurish. I used clip art for the donkey and the shepherds in the digital Christmas story I put together. The angels in it were wood and paint creations I did as gifts for a friend's daughters.


New! Pawfun.com Custom Photo Greeting Cards
design your own clip art
Image by whatsnextonline
Use your favorite pet photos to design your own personalized greeting cards at Pawfun.com www.pawfun.com

Use Pawfun's quick and easy Design Wizard to add text, speech bubbles, clip art, frames and more.


Accessory 2 ~ Hair Clip ~ photo 8
design your own clip art
Image by Urban Woodswalker
Continued from "Accessory 2 ~ Hair Clip ~ photo 7"

Finished! Modeled by Mary Ellen. Made from brown paper shopping bags (Ace Hardware Store), plastic bag (Target), and a repurposed child's hair clip (given to me)

Try making one yourself. Try it with newspapers, Comic pages, or magazines. I would love to see your versions. Spray it with hair spray to give it more body.

See next photo...


Pawfun.com Custom Photo Greeting Cards and Note Cards
design your own clip art
Image by whatsnextonline
Design your own custom photo greeting cards and personalized photo notecards featuring your favorite photos of your pets. Use Pawfun's easy Design Wizard to add captions, thought and speech bubbles, clip art and more. It's fun! www.pawfun.com


What's in the bag?
design your own clip art
Image by schwa242
Zendanse asks of her LJ friends, "What I really want to know, is what's in YOUR bag?" So here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment