Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cool Art Design Scholarships images

Grandfather
art design scholarships
Image by SlowTek
From my 3rd term Scholarship Portfolio. This is my Grandfather Phillip Cravits, major influence taught me the absolute right way to make so it would last for a hundred years. I don't always follow his perfection, but he is looking over my shoulder. I just realized he's wearing my steampunk sunglasses, I wonder if I'll end up with that wicked cool beard too?


Dance
art design scholarships
Image by SlowTek
3rd term Scholarship Portfolio


DrillBits
art design scholarships
Image by SlowTek
From my 3rd term Scholarship Portfolio. Nothing too exciting here except I still love Hardware and was modeling a screw the other day, for my first Maya class in decades.


TonedBuddha
art design scholarships
Image by SlowTek
From my 3rd term Scholarship Portfolio. I struggle with the ideals in Buddhism, this piece expresses my frustration. As a westerner raised in the Judeo-Christian traditions of duality Good/Bad Black/White, I probably filter everything through this and don't even get what Buddha really means anyway.


Watch
art design scholarships
Image by SlowTek
From my 3rd term Scholarship Portfolio. Watch on top of Glass with a Xerox of Leonardo type cogs underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment