Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nice Garden Art And Design photos

Bird tub
garden art and design
Image by Helen Nock
Nearly dusk when I took these images...so I screwed everything I could out of the pixels in editing!
There's a little story here about a contact on the off chance that I might have a second or rejected bird bath design for her fixed budget. I thought no way would it be. Then spent a couple of days wondering how I might do it for the price. I spied an unwanted stool base; laid on some spare cut slate sections from a table innards ...and emailed back the suggestion.
This result I am so pleased with...strong and simple, and I want to make more after this style. Seems we did each other a good turn. It is for the ground but the three stainless steel bolts go right through to underneath leaving a spare half inch protruding for little, discrete feet.

Approx 50 cm dia max: top to bottom of oval. In slate, cement board, concrete, glass nuggets, stained glass, an oyster shell and forged stainless steel bolts

www.helen-nock.co.uk


Garden art in the front border.
garden art and design
Image by Homescaper


Garden Art - Bowl Water Feature
garden art and design
Image by Robert Spencer
Designed and installed by Boston Garden Gems using a vessel of Irish Limestone


community garden art space blueprint plans
garden art and design
Image by zen


Garden art
garden art and design
Image by Gardening in a Minute
This inlaid area was at the center of the yellow brick road (some of the bricks were yellow, but not all) in the children's theme garden, appropriately designed with elements from "The Wizard of Oz."

For more information about this and other gardening topics, visit the UF/IFAS website Gardening Solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment