Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Album art concept II

Album art concept II
album art design
Image by Mkleyne
Unused CD design concept I had lying around. I've highlighted this cover concept in a two part blog post which you can find on my website. I am personally quite satisfied with it so I figured I’d post them up so they don’t go to waste entirely.

→ See how I made this cover

→ Follow me on Twitter


Album art concept I
album art design
Image by Mkleyne
Unused CD design concept I had lying around. I've highlighted this cover concept in a two part blog post which you can find on my website. I am personally quite satisfied with it so I figured I’d post them up so they don’t go to waste entirely.

→ See how this cover was made

→ Follow me on Twitter


Rob Mostert - Album designs #2
album art design
Image by Mkleyne
These are the album designs I made for jazz artist Rob Mostert’s new album ‘Englewood Cliffs Sessions’, which he recorded with the legendary Blue Note recording engineer: Rudy van Gelder. This project started out with a design for the digisleeve CD release and after I finished that they asked me to design the 12” vinyl edition as well.

→ View the project page on my site for more details and photos

Follow my Facebook page for updates on my work and other announcements: www.facebook.com/maartenkleyne.


Forerunner (album design)
album art design
Image by Mkleyne
Album design and artwork I did for Tera's album: Forerunner.

www.mkleyne.com for more (detailed images)


Blue Hat Thinking (album design)
album art design
Image by Mkleyne
Album design and artwork I did for Andrew Danso's first solo album: Blue Hat Thinking

www.mkleyne.com for more (detailed images)

No comments:

Post a Comment